Bloody Hell is an easy dice drinking game for two or more players. All you need to play is a single die. It’s perfect to break the (d)ice at every party.
Materials: 1 die,
Time: 5-15 minutes per game
A perfect game for a quick start into the evening.
- Quick to setup
- Easy to play
- Not the most exciting game
Instructions Bloody Hell – dice drinking game:
To start the party game, one player rolls the die. Then the player to the left has to match the same number. For that, s(he) can either match it with the first throw or keep rolling the die a second and third time and add up the numbers each time. If the number can’t be matched or is exceeded, the player has to drink. Then the number rolled at the last throw needs to be matched by the next player.
- Player 1 starts and throws the die
- Player 2 tries to match the number with up to 3 throws that add up
- In case Player 2 matches the number on the first try, Player 1 has to take 3 sips
- In case Player 2 can’t match the number, (s)he has to take a sip
- The round also ends when the original number is exceeded
- The last throw counts as the number to be matched for the next player
- If you want to spice the dice game up a little bit, you can include the rule, that players who don’t match the number, have to drink as many sips as the difference between their result and the original number.
- You can even include the possibility to stop when you want in order to not exceed the number to be matched and keep the number of sips low. That definitely adds a little strategy to Bloody Hell
Have fun and drink responsibly 😀
If you like that game, you will, like many others, love our suggestions for more dice drinking games. Take a look now!
Specification: Bloody Hell