Bullsh*t is one of those card drinking games, that are easy to understand, quick to play, and still funny. But beware, BS can destroy friendships
Materials: Deck of Cards
Time: 5 - 15 minutes per game
- Simple Game
- Great to start the evening
- Not only based on luck
- Your mum wouldn't be proud of you lying like a pro
Instructions for Bullsh*t cards drinking game
This game Bullsh*t is about lying (I was shocked how good my girlfriend was when we played it haha). First, the whole deck of cards is dealt. Then, start off with one card in the middle. Now the first player has to put one card face-down to the middle that is either one higher, one lower, or the same as the one in the middle. In case you don’t have such a card in your hand, there’s only one way to go – straight up lying. The other players can either believe you and it’s the next player’s turn or they say “Bullshit”. If that is the case, you have to show your card. If you were falsely accused of being a liar, the one who called you out has to take three sips. However, if you get busted lying, you have to take a sip – shame on you! Additionally, you have to take the pile of cards. The player who gets rid of all the cards first wins, and can hand out 5 sips.
Rules of Bullsh*t
- Every player gets the same number of cards (usually it’s 8 cards at the beginning)
- The player with the ace of spades starts (aces in this case count as ones)
- Then, clockwise, it’s each player’s turn
- Players put down one or more cards, face-down, and say what they’ve played
- These card(s) have to be one higher, lower, or the same as the card(s) before.
- Other players can believe this or call out “BS”
- In that case, the card(s) will have to be shown
- Is a player busted, (s)he has to take the pile and 3 sips
- Was the accusation unjustly, the accuser has to drink 5 sips and takes the pile
- The player who has no cards left wins and can distribute 5 sips
Bullsh*t is a fun cards drinking game that can best be played with 4-6 players and is a perfect fit for pregaming before going out. It is one of that games that can be played to get a party started as well.
If you like this game, you will also like these awesome card drinking games and other categories. Check them out now!
Have fun and drink responsibly 😀
There are no reviews yet.