Drinking Ludo is a fun drinking game for four. All you need is the board game and a die. Prepare to get tipsy quite fast when playing this drinking game.
Ludo or “Mensch ärgere dich nicht” as the board game is in Germany where it was invented more than 100 years ago, is the most popular board game in Germany. It was sold more than 90 million times already. And guess what, there is also a board drinking game variation.
Rules of Drinking Ludo
- All you need to play is the Drinking Ludo Set and a dice.
- First, each of the 4 players positions his shots in the correct corner.
- The goal is to get all your pieces into the “house” which are the four dots in a row
- When you throw a 6 you can put your piece on the starting position – “the piece sign in your color”
- After that, you have another turn
- Then you start “walking” clockwise over the field until you reach your house
- You need the exact right eye count to enter the “house”
- When you land exactly on a field where an opponent is standing, you can beat him and he has to go back to his corner
- Whenever a player is hit (s)he has to take the shot
Ludo is another one of these games we liked to play when we were kids. Adding a little spice with the shot punishments is a great addition and makes it still fun to play today. While you can also use the classic game and add your own shot glasses, we think it’s more fun to play the “Drinking Ludo” edition.
Have fun and drink responsibly! 😀
Want to find more drinking games based on the player size, material, or many other factors. Click here and find the best drinking games for your party night.
Specification: Drinking Ludo