F*ck the Dealer
This is a classic card drinking game that lives up to its name. It is one of those games that gets people hammered pretty quickly. Try to not end up as the dealer or prepare for a headache the next morning.
Materials: Deck of Cards
Time: 15 - 20 minutes per game
- Game intensifies while playing
- No preparation needed
- Can get one player really hammered quickly
It all starts with the oldest player being the dealer. (S)he turns to the left neighbour, who guesses which card is on top of the deck. The dealer checks the cards and says higher, lower or correct. If it is not correct, the player has another chance. After that, the dealer flips the card and the player has to drink the same amount of drinks as the difference of the card and the guess (e,g, guess:7, card: 4 = 3 sips). In case the player guesses right at the first attempt, the dealer has to take 4 sips, if the player gets it right at the second guess, the dealer has to take two sips. The dealer can only lose the job, when three people in a row fail to guess the card right. In that case, the deck of cards will be handed over to the person to the left, who is then the next dealer. If you want to get one person hammered, you can put the played cards openly on the table, so that the situation gets worse and worse for the person who is the dealer at the end.
- Dealer looks at the card on top of the deck
- The player to the left guesses what the card is (e.g. “7”)
- If that is right, the dealer drinks 4 sips
- If not the dealer says whether the card is higher or lower than the guess (e.g. “lower”)
- The Player guesses again (e.g. “4”)
- If it is right the dealer has to take 2 sips
- If not the player has to drink the difference between the guess and the actual card (Card is 2, guess was “4” = 2 sips)
- The dealer can get hand over his title when three players in a row got it wrong on the final try
- The job is always handed over to the player to the left
This game is a lot of fun as it intensifies during the game. When you play it with the cards that have been played being visible, the players chances of guessing right increases every round. That is where the game got its name from. The player who is dealer at the end is sure to have a headache the next day. We love the excitement this fact brings to the game.
Have fun and drink responsibly 😀
Specification: F*ck the Dealer