FIFA 23 Drinking Game
The FIFA party game is one of our favorite drinking games for 2 or more players. Chances are high you like both, playing the game and having one or two drinks. Why not combine two of the best things in life. Check out the best rules for the FIFA Drinking Game.
Materials: Video console, FIFA (23).
Time: 15 minutes per round
- Perfect for pre-drinking
- Simple game
- Even newbies to the game can join
The FIFA 23 Drinking Game
There aren’t many games that 95% of people start with confidence. FIFA is definitely one of them. Show your friends who’s the boss and make them drink one round at a time. Because the only thing better than beating your cocky friends in FIFA is beating them and getting them drunk in the process.
By the way, don’t be too sure about your win, we all know how the game is sometimes. The FIFA Drinking Game can then turn things even more exciting.
Rules the FIFA Party Game:
Before you begin to play, pick a team and drink as many stars as the rating of that team.
Next, everyone picks one HERO player. Spectators choose which team they support and they can also pick a HERO player.
HERO player rules:
- opponents HERO scores -> take a shot
- opponents HERO assists -> take 3 sips
- own HERO is in offside -> 3 sips
- own HERO fouls -> take 3 sips
- own HERO gets a yellow card -> 5 sips
- own HERO gets a red card -> shot and apologize
TEAM rules: (additional to HERO rules):
- opponent scores -> 3 sips
- you’re offside -> 1 sip
- you foul -> 1 sip
- yellow card -> 1 sip
- red card -> 3 sips
- The player with less shots takes a shot
- The player with more fouls takes 3 sips
- The player with less ball possession takes 3 sips
- If you injure one of your opponent’s players, they have to jug their drink.
However, remember that you have to drink for every foul and card.
- In the extra time, double the amount of sips per rule.
- If you score with a header, flip a coin
- head, means that the sips are doubled
- tail means that you have to join your opponent in drinking
- Whenever you say a swear word, you have to take to sips
As you can tell by the description, we’re passionate about this game and I love to crush my brother, who’s usually playing with one of his favorite teams, Going Toulouse and Real Sosobad. Jokes aside, this is definitely one of the greatest drinking games for two or more players. The best part is that people who never play FIFA can join and usually get super excited and involved in a matter of minutes.
Have fun and drink responsibly and let us know how you like the game! 😀
If you like this game, you will definitely love our other tv and movie drinking games. Check them out now!
Specification: FIFA 23 Drinking Game
There are no reviews yet.