Hangover Drinking Game Movie
Which movie could be a better fit for a drinking game than one of the iconic Hangover movies? Right, we can’t think of any better than that either. So prepare some drinks, take a seat and enjoy this awesome movie while getting hammered yourself.
Materials: TV/Laptop etc.
Time: 1h 40 min (first movie)
- Perfect for pre-drinking
- Great fit with content of the movie
- Takes a lot of time that could be used playing other drinking games
Instructions Hangover movie drinking game:
No doubt you can have a great time by just watching the Hangover movies. Do you know what makes it even better? Exactly, having one or two or twelve beers yourself while watching it. Believe us when we say that playing this game will make you feel like you are in Vegas or T-Hailand yourself. In case you play this game while pre-drinking and you plan to go out afterward, this is the perfect prerequisite to experience one or the other crazy story yourself.
- Drink every time somebody says “Vegas” or “Baby” or “T-Hailand”
- Drink whenever you see a hot girl (whoever is attracted to girls)
- Drink whenever you see a hot guy apart of Bradley Cooper and Zach Galifianakis/Alan ;D (whoever is attracted to guys)
- Drink whenever they drink in the movie
- Drink 3 sips whenever the group remembers something
- Drink a shot when you see Chow’s dick
- Chug your drink when Mike Tyson starts singing
We first played this game on a trip to Rotterdam and that was when the sentence “whoever can remember something wasn’t there” started to become somewhat like a running joke. Seriously, this was a great game to get ready to go out and have an awesome night. Get started, but don’t be surprised to wake up with a bad hangover the next morning. However, as is often the case, it is absolutely worth it.
Have fun and drink responsibly and let us know how you like the game! 😀
If you like this game, you will definitely love our other tv and movie drinking games. Check them out now!
Specification: Hangover Drinking Game Movie
There are no reviews yet.