Horse Race is an easy and quick card drinking game that can be played and finished in a few minutes. All you need is a deck of cards and Fortuna on your side.
Materials: Set of Cards
Time: 5-10 minutes per game
- Simple game
- No need for long explanations
- Possibility to choose risk individually
- Only based on luck
All you need to start playing that game is a basic deck of cards. Next, you pick out the four Aces and put them side by side in a row. These cards are now the horses and each player places his or her bet on one of the racing horses. However, instead of betting money, the players gamble with sips of their drinks. So one can for example bet four sips on hearts, while another one can increase the risk and say 6 on spades. The gamblers will then have to take the sips upfront and cheer for their horses. The player(s) whose horse wins the race, can hand out double the amount of their bet amount.
Rules of Horse Race – Card drinking game
- The four aces start side-by-side (horizontally) and the bets are places
- On the side, there will be four cards in a row (vertically) – these are the so-called cramp cards
- One card after the other will be revealed, the horse with the same suit (i.e. hearts) gets a boost and can move up one level
- Whenever the last horse makes it to a certain level, the card on the side will be uncovered. This leads to your horse having a cramp, which means that it will be put one level back.
- The horse that reaches the finish line first wins and its owner(s) can distribute the won sips.
Horse Race is a simple, still exciting card drinking game. It can be finished within minutes and does not need a long explanation for those who don’t know it yet. So what are you waiting for? Saddle up and ride away.
Have fun and drink responsibly 😀
Specification: Horse Race