Jenga Drinking Game
Get ready to topple over with the Jenga Drinking Game! Write rules on the blocks and turn this classic game into an awesome drinking game.
Time: 5-15 minutes per round
- One of the best skill games
- Awesome game for small groups
- Be careful to not get too drunk
Jenga Drinking Game Review
Jenga is a classic game that has been enjoyed by people of all ages for decades. But have you ever thought of adding a little adult twist to it with the Jenga Drinking Game?
Instructions for the Drunk Jenga
The Jenga Drinking Game is easy to play and only requires a few things: a Jenga set and your favorite adult beverages. As for the classic Jenga game, set up the Jenga tower by stacking the blocks in rows of three, alternating the direction with each layer.
Rules of the Jenga Drinking game
- Players take turns pulling out one block at a time from the tower without knocking it over.
- Each block has a rule written on it that the player must follow. Some examples include:
- Take a sip
- Give two sips to another player
- Reverse direction
- Skip your turn
- Get creative with other rules
- Once a block is removed, it is placed on top of the tower to continue building the structure.
- The game continues until the tower falls or players can no longer remove blocks without causing it to fall. The person that causes the tower to fall takes a shot.
Drinkinggames.eu’s Review for Drunk Jenga
The Jenga Drinking Game is a fun and interactive way to enjoy a classic game with friends. The rules are easy to understand and the game can be played with any number of people. However, it’s important to drink responsibly and know your limits to avoid getting too drunk. Overall, the Jenga Drinking Game is a great addition to any game night and is sure to be a hit with all participants!
Have fun and drink responsibly! 😀
Want to find more skill drinking games based on the player size, material, or many other factors. Click here and find the best skill drinking games for your party night.
Specification: Jenga Drinking Game