Screw your Neighbour
Screw your Neighbour is one of those card drinking games that is simple, still a lot of fun. You have basically only one goal – don’t end up having the lowest card.
Materials: Deck of Cards
Time: ~ 2 minutes per game
- Super simple
- Only one player drinks per round
At the start every player gets one card from the dealer. The player next to him or her starts and has to make the decision whether to keep the card or swap it with his or her neighbor who’s turn is next. One player after the other takes a look at their card and then makes the same decision. When the game reaches the dealer again, s(he) has the opportunity to swap the card with the top card of the deck. At the end every player has to flip cards at the same time and the player with the lowest card has to drink.
- Don’t end up with the lowest card
- The dealer gives out one card per person
- The player to the left starts by looking at the card and decides to either keep it or switch it with the left neighbour
- Then the next player does the same
- That goes on until it’s the dealer’s turn.
- The dealer decides whether to keep the card or switch it with the card that is on top of the deck
- The player with the lowest card drinks
- The player who started the previous round is the dealer now
Screw your neighbour is a auper easy cards drinking game. It is fast-paced and we love to play it in between other games.
Have fun, drink responsibly and let us know how you liked the game 😀
Specification: Screw your Neighbour
There are no reviews yet.