The Office Drinking Game
The Office drinking game is the perfect way to kick off a fun night with your friends or partner. It can be played with any amount of players.
Materials: TV/Laptop etc.
Time: 20min per episdoe
- Absolute Classic
- Fun and chill vibes
Instructions for The Office drinking game:
Being one of the all-time classics, The Office is not only perfect for a cozy day alone or with your loved ones on the couch. It is also a perfect show for a TV/Series drinking game. So, grab your drinks and get ready for The Office drinking game.
Rules of The Office drinking game
- That’s what she said – girls take a sip
- Jim looks in the camera
- Jim pulls a prank on Dwight
- Waterfall during Jim and Pam sexual tension
- Drink when Dwight is typically Dwight-ish (e.g. failing to prank Jim)
- Dwight mentions that he’s “Assistant Regional Manager”
- Drink every time Dwight yells “MICHAEL!”
- Andy hits on a Co-worker – two sips if he sings
- Take a sip every time Michael misuses a word
- Take a sip every time Michael gets a metaphor wrong
- Take a sip every time Michael makes someone uncomfortable
- Kevin does his weird smile
- Stanley makes it clear he doesn’t want to be there
- Meredith mentions sex or alcohol
- David proves himself as a good guy
- Mose appears awkwardly and quietly
- Drink every time Kevin mentions food.
- Kelly and Ryan break up
Drinkinggames.eu’s review of the TV/series drinking game
How to best rate The Office drinking game? Let’s do that with a quote of MIchael in Season 2.
“Would I rather be feared or loved? Easy. Both. I want people to be afraid of how much they love me.” All I can say, and this answer applies to both, Michael and the whole show as a party game… mission accomplished.
Have fun and drink responsibly and let us know how you like the game! 😀
If you like this game, you will definitely love our other tv and movie drinking games. Check them out now!
Specification: The Office Drinking Game