Hat on TV
Hat on TV is the simplest of all games in that category. All you need for this drinking game is a tv, a hat or cap of any kind, and a lot to drink. It is the perfect game to slowly start a party or a movie night. Pro tip: Play this game for pre-drinking and turn on music videos to get in the right mood while playing.
Materials: TV/Laptop, Cap
Time: 20 - 120 min
- Pre-drinking game that can be played without 100% focus
- Simple game
- No influence on outcome
All you need is a hat or a cap of any kind and a TV. Put the hat on one of the corners of the TV and you are ready to play. Whenever a person on TV looks like they are wearing the hat, you have to drink. It’s as simple as that, you truly don’t have to be a genius to play this game. That is exactly the reason why it is a perfect pre-drinking game to play alongside talking to your friends or just an addition to spice up a movie night.
If this game is too boring for you and you don’t like that everyone has to drink the same amount, you can add one or the other rule to make that game a little more fun.
- Use one cap on each corner. Everybody has to choose one before the game starts. That way you can finally not laugh with your friends but make fun of them when they have to drink.
- Everybody chooses a character. Is that person the one that “wears” the cap on the TV you have to drink multiple sips
- make the number of sips dependent on how high the chances are that this person makes you drink (e.g. one of the main characters: 3 sips, side character: 5 sips)
- In case your chosen character wears a hat in the series/movie, you have to finish your drink (do you dare to pick Indiana Jones?)
To be honest this is not the most exciting drinking game to play in this world. As a player you have no influence on the outcome, which is what makes most games fun. However, we like to play this game before going out or when we just want to have a chilled movie night.
Have fun and drink responsibly and don’t forget to rate the game! 😀
Specification: Hat on TV