Rage Cage Drinking Game (Stack Cup)
Rage Cage, also Stack Cup, is one of the most exciting skill drinking games we know. Even more so when more players join the party game. All you need are two ping pong balls, cups, and beer. Get it started now!
Materials: cups, balls, drinks
Time: 5-10 minutes
- One of the best skill games
- Awesome game for larger groups
- Be careful to not get too drunk
Instructions Rage Cage Drinking Game:
If you like skill drinking games that can be played in larger groups, Rage Cage is the perfect party game for you! It is fast-paced, extremely exciting and will get you drunk for sure. Sound like a dope drinking game, right? It is!
Learn how to play this engaging game that, by the way, you might know under the name of Stack Cup.
Things you need for the Skill Party Game:
One of the big advantages of the game is, that not a lot of equipment is needed.
- 20+ cups (depending on the number of players)
- 2 ping pong balls
Rules of Rage Cage
- Fill the cups with beer (1/3 or 1/2)
- Put the cups in the middle of a table
- Players stand around the table
- Two players opposite of each other start trying to bounce the ball into an empty cup in front of them
- The empty cup has to touch one of the filled ones
- If a player hits the cup, s(he) give the cup to the neighbor to the left.
- There is a race of the balls now
- As soon as one ball catches up to the next player, s(he) can stack the cup into the other player’s one
- The player who was caught has to drink one of the full cups now
- Meanwhile, the left neighbor continues with the tacked tower (now 2 cups)
- This goes on until der is no cup left in the middle.
Additional Rules that make Rage Cage fun
- If a player unintentionally hits one filled cup, (s)he has to finish it before continuing to play
- If a player hits the cup with the first try, (s)he doesn’t have to give the cup + ball to the direct neighbor but can choose who to give it to.
- Usually, you’d pick a player right behind another one to get them under pressure
- To make the game a bit more exciting, you can use harder alcohol for one or more cups
- Put this song for Rage Cage in the loop. Don’t ask us why, it just makes the game more fun 😀
Rage Cage or Stack Cup is one of our personal favorites. You can play it with big groups and still, it won’t be boring at any time. You need skills, a bit of luck and you can actively make your friends drink. Ah, and by the way, it will get you drunk for sure. To put it in a nutshell, yes we do love this game!
You like game with ping pong balls and cups. These 9 Beer Pong Variations might be interesting for you too!
Have fun and drink responsibly! 😀
Want to find more drinking games based on the player size, material, or many other factors. Click here and find the best drinking games for your party night.
Specification: Rage Cage Drinking Game (Stack Cup)