Crazy Eights is one of the simples card games. With the addition of a few rules it can be a nice game to play in-between other activities
Materials: Deck of Cards
Time: 5 - 15 minutes per game
- Simple Game
Instructions for Crazy Eights cards drinking game
This game is one of the simples card games and can also be played by people that had one or the other drink before.
The optimal group size for Crazy Eights is 3-6 players. Each one of them gets 7 cards and all you have to do is match
either the number or the suit of the previous card. If you can’t do that, take a drink and the pile.
Rules of Crazy Eights
- Every player gets 7 cards
- Then, clockwise, it’s each player’s turn
- Each player has to match the previous card’s number or suit
- “8” are jokers and can always be played
- If you don’t have a matching card, take a sip, and the pile of cards
- The player who gets rid of his cards first can distribute 5 sips
- Add rules like “seven to heaven” or “four to the floor” to make this game a little more exciting
- Once the first player got rid of all his cards, every other player has to take as many sips as cards in their hands
Crazy Eight is one of those party games that are super easy to play and do not need a lot of thinking. That makes it not the most exciting one, but by adding
a few rules you can easily increase the fun-factor.
Have fun, check out other games and drink responsibly 😀
Specification: Crazy Eights