Drunk Mario Kart
Mario Kart – a real classic when we were kids. Now you can bring the fun to the next level by adding some drinking game rules. Check it out!
Materials: Video console, Mario Kart.
Time: 5 minutes per round
- Perfect for pre-drinking
- Simple game
- Newbies can play with real pros
- Only a limited number of players can play
Instructions Mario Kart drinking game:
We all know Mario Kart and we all have played it. Yes, it is fun without alcohol, but believe me when I say that it is even more fun when turning it into a drinking game. Rules are simple and that way your friends group
alcoholic can finally also drive a car. In the best case, (s)he can even beat the group’s biggest video game nerd.
Rules of drunk Mario Kart:
- The goal, of course, is to finish the race first
- However, you can only finish the race when you’ve already finished your drink before
- Every player gets a fun can of beer
- You can’t drink and drive at the same time!
- Drive to the right side of the street and stop driving before you drink
- Drink when you are hit by a shell
Variation of Drunk Mario Kart
- You need a shootable drink and one shot glass per player
- Choose the Rainbow Road as a track
- Everyone starts with an empty glass
- Whenever a player falls off the track, they have to put down the player, fill the shot glass, and down it
- The first player to finish the race wins
What else to say than Drunk Mario Kart is awwwwesome. It is simple and can be considered a classic by now. Still, it doesn’t get boring. The only downside is that only a limited amount of players can join. That can be somewhat of a mood killer at bigger partys. For smaller groups, however, it drives us crazy (in a positive way).
Have fun and drink responsibly and let us know how you like the game! 😀
If you like this game, you will definitely love our other tv and movie drinking games. Check them out now!
Specification: Drunk Mario Kart